Here is one of my all time favourite and easy dinner options. If I was to serve zucchini any other time half the tribe would turn their noses up and refuse to eat, but when all blended up and mixed with all the other yummy ingredients they gobble it all up.
This is great in lunch boxes.
What you'll need
2 large zucchini
1-2 medium carrots
1 large onion, finely chopped
1-2 clove of garlic
300g of bacon, finely chopped
1/2 cup self raising flour or the same gluten free
1 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180 c
2. Grease a 30 x20 cm rectangular dish.
3. Beat eggs in a large bowl.
4. Grate zucchini, carrot and cheese.
5. Add all ingredients to egg mixture and combine.
6. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
We like to eat our slice with salad and you can include garlic bread if you wish.