Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekly meals


Sorry for my lack of posts but school holidays are in full swing and we have been having lots of fun!

I was sent an email requesting a blog on what I feed this family of seven. Well I love menu planning,  creating new recipes and feeding this family of mine, even though it can be a challenge sometimes. 
I plan my menu around what our weekly commitments are and I always give myself a easy night. I shop weekly as I don't like freezing lots of meat and like my fruit and vegetables fresh. If you follow my facebook and Instagram then you will already know that Friday night is pizza night and the whole family love it! 

Anyway here is a week of meals.....

Spaghetti and meatballs

Zucchini slice w/ salad

We tried the HAS NO gluten free pizza base ....yummy!


Butter chicken

Pumpkin, feta, spinach and pinenut salad

Roast lamb to go with our pumpkin salad

Salmon for easy night served with salad, cob of corn and homemade chips

Shepards pie w/ broccolini 

That was our last week of meals. 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and leave a comment below. I can post the recipes for any of the above meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment