I like to make a huge batch and freeze half of the cooked muffins in snap lock bags. Just remove from freezer place in lunch box and they are perfect for morning tea.
6 cups of plain flour
3 cups of castor sugar
2 teaspoons of salt
3 tablespoons of baking powder
4 large eggs
300g of melted butter
1 2/3 cups of milk
4 cups of berries or 4 bananas, 3 cups of choc chips (add more if you like your muffins very chocolate)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Prepare muffin tin, grease or line with muffin cases.
3. In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
4. Melt butter and cool slightly.
5. Add eggs, melted butter and milk to dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Fold through berries or bananas or chocolate chips gently.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and slightly golden.
Remember you can add anything you like to this basic muffin base. Have fun and enjoy!