Thursday, August 28, 2014

Friday

Well it's that time of the day again, school pick up time. I especially love Friday school pick up  because that means it's the weekend ! On Fridays we keep it simple and have pizza. We call it Pizza party Friday night, it's always been and always will, the kids love it and I love how simple it is!

What do you all have planned for this Friday night and do you also have a Friday night family tradition? I just love hearing how families have fun and make memories together!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I normally cook Indian, but pizza will be a bit easier, and my little Angel could pick his toppings when he's a bit older. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Indian but find pizza super quick and easy. The kids love to pick their own toppings and they also love to help make the pizza. Our 22mth old loves pizza night.

      Delete