2 cups of chocolate chips
2 1/4 cups of plain flour ( I have replaced with gluten free flour)
1 1/2 cups of castor sugar
good pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of butter
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Beat butter and sugar to a cream.
3. Add eggs one at a time and vanilla to butter and sugar mixture.
4. Sift flour, salt and baking soda, add to butter mixture and mix together with wooden spoon.
5. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Spoon heaped amounts onto lined trays and bake only until just cooked.
Note. Times vary depending on oven, you will need to watch so you don't over cook. Cookies will continue to cook slightly after removing from oven.
I dare you to not eat one of these scrumptious cookies hot, they are divine! Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think!!!